- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $400,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
This is one of the saddest things I have ever seen.
Forever reblog. hate is taught, always.
Taking naked pictures of yourself does not make you a bad person. People who share them without your permission are bad people.
10-13/100 Pictures of Jenna Coleman
IM SO TIRED OF ART OF FEMALE CHARACTERS IN WHICH THE SHIRT JUST MAGICALLY ADHERES TO THE UNDERSIDE OF THEIR BOOBS AND ALSO GOES BETWEEN CLEAVAGE
THAT IS NOT AT ALL HOW SHIRTS WORK PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOOD JUST GO LOOK AT A REAL LIFE GIRL AND NOTICE HOW HER SHIRT DOES NOT DO THAT
end the boob socks
when a plot twist seems completely obvious after it happens
"And he’s always right." [x]
We teach girls to shrink themselves, to make themselves smaller. We say to girls, ‘You can have ambition, but not too much. You should aim to be successful, but not too successful. Otherwise you will threaten the man.’ Because I am female, I am expected to aspire to marriage. I am expected to make my life choices always keeping in mind that marriage is the most important. Now marriage can be a source of joy and love and mutual support. But why do we teach girls to aspire to marriage and we don’t teach boys the same? We raise girls to see each other as competitors – not for jobs or for accomplishments, which I think can be a good thing, but for the attention of men. We teach girls that they cannot be sexual beings in the way that boys are.
tryna post a selfie like
why do they even include 2014 as an option when selecting your birth year online like u fresh out the womb ready to join gmail