breaking news: ne ws
I dressed up yesterday like this
but I kept getting comments on how I looked exactly like Nicki Minaj in this picture all night
I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HE-MAN!!
Everyone disregarded that and called me Nicki for the entire night.
so i go to a private school where tuition costs more than most people make in a year and lemme tell you, rich kids are so unaware that they’re rich it’s hilarious and frightening at the same time
I go to a private school too and a while back I was complaining about how I was never home alone and a guy legitimately said “just buy a hotel room”
Rich kids are scary
- b.e.fitzgerald (Art is a Facebook status about your winter break.)
girls don’t like boys, girls like halloween and mark ruffalo’s tumblr account
I like Halloween and Tumblr, too.
A furby is an electronic robotic toy that resembles a hamster or owl. People regard them as creepy, evil and haunted. There are many stories floating around about how they kept talking even after the battery was taken out. They would turn on by themselves and walk around the house.
One person said that it would “laugh maniacally and growl at him” Some feel as if they are constantly being watched by them. According to this BBC news article furbies were banned in National Security Agency premises in Maryland. They believed the toy posed a threat because it can repeat what it hears.
My sister had one when I was a kid. my mom couldn’t stand the random talking at night so she poured hot candle wax on it and ruined the toy. I didn’t even feel bad for my sister I hated the furby too
THIS EXACTLY THIS.
a tEENAGER???… withPOLITCIAL OPINIONS?? no… politics for adults. this not affect you. go sit at kids table
(5 min later) this new generation of teenagers doesn’t care about anything besides parties and the internet
how do you know youre asexual if you havent had sex???
how do you know you arent sexually attracted to toothpaste if youve never slathered your genitalia with it and shoved the tube up your anus????
how do you know?????
You have some shockingly good points. Just a second
Update: I am not sexually attracted to toothpaste
Fangirl challenge | [5/15] pairings
"Strong like an Amazon."
fuck her right in the
this is how we dress in 2014
I love how fashion comes back around
I love how this gif comes back around
percentage of rape victims (source):
median salary (source):
victims of domestic violence (source):
people murdered by their significant other (source):
those darn privileged females
DO YOU KNOW WHY THERE ARE SO MANY GENDER SPECIFIC SHELTERS FOR FEMALES?!?!?!?
BECAUSE PHYSICAL ABUSE HAPPENS SO OFTEN IN THIS COUNTRY THAT THEY HAVE TO BUILD THESE BUILDINGS IN EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. CITY.
SO THAT WOMEN CAN FUCKING HIDE FROM THEIR HUSBANDS OR BOYFRIENDS OR EXS OR BROTHERS OR FATHERS AND OH MY FUCKING GOD I COULD RIP THAT NOSE RING RIGHT OUT OF HIS STUPID FACE.
Why is it always guys that look like that too.
- The main culprit to blame for there being more homeless men than women is a lack of adequate welfare programs, accessible mental healthcare, and veterans services, since veterans are more likely to suffer from mental health disorders and are overwhelmingly male and more likely to come from lower socio-economic backgrounds.
- The main culprit to blame for there being more female college students than male ones is that women have less job opportunities than men, so college has become more of a prerequisite for finding a stable and comfortable career and income than for men, who are paid better for the same job and have more career opportunities available to them with less training.
- The main culprit to blame for women having a longer life expectancy than men is mainly a combination of biology (women tend to be more iron deficient than men, which is actually better for cell regeneration) and life choices (men are more likely to smoke cigarettes and eat high-cholesterol foods for example)
- And, as previously stated above, there are more gender-specific shelters for women because women are over 5 times more likely to experience domestic violence than men are.
So yeah. There’s that.
Also, that lip piercing looks like a leech is boring into your face.
Life expectancy is female privilege.